Wine Festival in Terrebonne
From August 12th to 13th, 2017
The Wine Festival in Terrebonne will take place the August 8th and 9th, 2015 in the Île-des-Moulins, in Vieux-Terrebonne.
What awaits you
This year, about 25 hand-picked exhibitors are participating in the event:
- Many international wine importing agencies
- Local wine producers
- A few exhibitors in the food industry offering products connected to wine consumption
- A few companies specializing in wine-related equipment
Reasons to go
- A festival featuring small booths, held outdoors in a friendly, bucolic setting with picnic sites on the site of the festival
- A Festival that is well known for the variety and quality of the wines presented, as well as for tastings and talks given by experts
- Free musical shows connected to the Festival, on Saturday August 13th and Sunday August 14th
- Held in Terrebonne, a small town located on the shore of the Mille-Îles River, only 45 minutes away from downtown Montreal, with free parking
- A symbolic admission charge of just $3 and attractive packages
- A Festival that is held on an actual historical site — Île-des-Moulins — recognized as the second most important restored historical site in Quebec, right after Quebec City’s Place-Royale.
- A wealth of exhibitions, activities and other events in both summer and winter.